【Abbey Wall Wimbledon, SW19 2LP】
We are proud to present: Abbey Wall Wimbledon, a bespoke collection of 54 homes arranged within 3 blocks, all designed by OWAL Architects with an assortment of studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments available.
- Located in South Wimbledon, London Borough of Merton, Zone 3.
- Wimbledon is renowned for Wimbledon Tennis Championships and the local area is filled with a huge amount of greenery with parks and recreational grounds, combined with the nearby high street providing leisure, entertainment and cafes.
- It has one of the best school networks in London, with numerous state schools rated outstanding & good by Ofsted and UK top private schools, makes it a desirable living area for families
- It is only a few minutes away from 3 shopping centres, local supermarkets, GP clinic and schools
- Within 10 mins walk to South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood station of Northern Line:
Waterloo – 21 mins
London Bridge – 22 mins
Leicester Square – 25 mins
Bank Station – 27 mins
Oxford Circus – 28 mins
- Having one of the best school networks in London, numerous state schools rated outstanding & good by Ofsted and UK top private schools within the area.
State Primary Schools
Singlegate Primary School (Outstanding) – 11 mins walk
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School (Outstanding) – 3 mins drive
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School (Outstanding) – 4 mins drive
Merton Park Primary School (Outstanding) – 6 mins drive
Dundonald Primary School (Outstanding) – 5 mins drive
State Secondary Schools
Rutlish School (Outstanding) – 6 mins drive
Ricards Lodge High School (Outstanding) – 8 mins drive
Ursuline High School Wimbledon (Outstanding) – 9 mins drive
Harris Academy Wimbledon (Good) – 3 mins walk
King’s College Wimbledon (UK Top 3 in A level results,
98.7% achieved A*/A in GCSE) – 10 mins Wimbledon High School (UK Top 16 in GCSE results,
91.3% achieved A*/A in GCSE) – 7 mins
- Easy access to London’s world-class universities within 30 minutes
St. George University of London – 9 mins
Wimbledon College of Arts – 10 mins
Kingston University – 25 mins
Imperial College London – 30 mins
Royal College of Music – 30 mins
- Surrounded by amazing local amenities such as 3 retail parks, supermarkets, restaurants, cinema, parks and local GP
- Price starts from £398,000
Newly launched. Unseen in the market yet!
Contact us now for more information
Register for 1-to-1 private consultation of Abbey Wall Wimbledon
Time: Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm
Address: 47/F, Lee Garden One, Causeway Bay
(by appointment only)
Free of charge. Call us at 6393 8788 or Whatsapp message us to register now!