- Encompassing 900 lots carefully masterplanned across 60 hectares, Marigold is a perfectly timed opportunity for families living in untouched Tarneit North
- Located in one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing regions, Marigold’s first residents will shape the area’s identity for generations to come
- Conveniently located just 27kms from Melbourne’s CBD and two minutes from Tarneit Railway station, Marogold is tucked between the established suburb of Tarneit and the new suburb of Mt Atkinson, providing residents with direct access to Melbourne’s newest amenity, including childcare centres, medical facilities, primary and secondary schools
- Residents at Marigold will be inspired to build their forever home in a safe, environment, surrounded by natural beauty, in a place where neighbours soon become friends
- Almost one quarter (over 14 hectares) of the community’s gentle,undulating landscape has been exclusively reserved for natural open space. No matter where residents are in the neighbourhood,they will never be more than a few footsteps from a park, playground, sporting ground or wetland
- Meandering through the centre of Marigold is the Linear Creek Reserve, providing water views and extensive passive open space. Dry Creek in the community’s south-west corner creates further natural vistas and an enhanced connection to the land
- In addition to these communal sites, Marigold’s generous blocks allow for ample space for landscaped front gardens and private backyards, which form the cornerstone of Australian living
2020 © ANB PROPERTIES LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.