- 40kms west of Melbourne CBD and approximately 10 minute drive to Melton
- 481 hectare masterplanned community with space for 4,500 homes and a final population of 15,000
- Travel to Melbourne CBD in under 40 minutes via Cobblebank train station and bus interchange.
- 2 childcare centres, kindergartens and a maternal and child health service nearby, with Strathtulloh Primary School opening in Term 1, 2022. Melton High School, Melton Primary and Melton’s private schools also within close proximity. Melton Hospital anticipated to commence construction in 2022.
- Cobblebank Village open featuring Coles supermarket and more. Future planned Cobblebank CBD set to become the largest Metropolitan Activity Centre in the west.
- More than a quarter of the development area dedicated to new open space, parks, gardens, waterways and hike and bike trails, with Cobblebank Stadium set to open late 2021.
2020 © ANB PROPERTIES LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.