- Heralded as the “best-positioned estate west of Melbourne” and designed with space and comfort in mind, Upper Point Cook has been developed with the intention of providing housing to around 2,000 families.
- Construction has progressed at an unprecedented pace on this 1700+ lot master-planned residential estate which includes a mix of residential products and large active open spaces.
- It is in a prime location, with future connections to the Weribee East Employment Precinct as well as having easy access to the Princes Freeway via the newly constructed Sneydes Road interchange.
- Upper Point Cook is the best positioned estate in Melbourne’s west – just five minutes from the Point Cook Town Centre, only five kilometres from the Werribee Town Centre and 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
- If you want to use public transport, the Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations are nearby.
- Around 2,000 families will call Upper Point Cook home, along with 14 hectares of open space, parks and playgrounds, walking trails, cycling paths and a future neighborhood park.
- Range of existing primary and secondary schools close-by the Point Cook.
- Surrounded by parks, schools and a host of other essential amenities, Upper Point Cook is staking its place as one of Melbourne’s premier regions and an enviable place to live, work, and raise a family. Your new home will provide the perfect balance of style, comfort and convenience.
2020 © ANB PROPERTIES LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.